Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 9
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 9 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 9 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 9 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 9?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 9.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Drumcondra
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 9
Commercial Painting near Elm Mount
Spray Painting near Cremore
Painters near Finglas Road
Spray Painting near Sillogue
Commercial Painting near Phibsboro
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 7
Painting Contractors near Cloniffe
Commercial Painting near East Point
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finishing after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not want to consist of in their budget more frequently than is required. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are challenging to eliminate and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations make sure any spots are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is necessary that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue areas it is important to get the professional advice from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor look at the issue and advise ways to move forward without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repairs it is important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.