Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 9 (D9)
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 9 (D9) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 9 (D9) Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 9 (D9) Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Dublin 9 (D9)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 9 (D9).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work website, completion item is always fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to include in their budget more often than is required. Keeping a recently painted surface properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are challenging to get rid of and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains ensure any discolorations are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is essential that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you see any issue areas it is essential to get the expert recommendations from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to prevent more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly examine the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor look at the issue and advise how to move on without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repairs it is very important to note how filthy the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is typically specified as a condition of service warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.