Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 6 (D6) Dublin, Dún Laoghaire Rathdown.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work website, the end item is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your house appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to include in their spending plan more often than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and stubborn spots are difficult to remove and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations ensure any discolorations are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any problem locations it is vital to get the professional advice from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly inspect the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and suggest how to move forward without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repairs it is essential to note how filthy the exterior is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.