Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 3
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 3 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 3 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 3 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 3?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 3.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Marino
Commercial Painting near Dublin 3
Painters near Fairview
Painting and Decorating near Griffith Avenue
Painting and Decorating near Whitehall
Painting Contractors near Tourmakeady
Painters near East Point
Painters near Cloniffe
Painting Contractors near D9
Painting and Decorating near Beaumont
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not wish to include in their spending plan more often than is essential. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are difficult to remove and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots guarantee any spots are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is important that you frequently inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any issue areas it is essential to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and take care of and damage immediately to avoid more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and advise the best ways to move forward without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue areas or repair work it is important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is frequently stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.