Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 3
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 3 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 3 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 3 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 3?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 3.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Marino
Spray Painting near Dublin 3
Spray Painting near Fairview
Painters and Decorators near Griffith Avenue
Commercial Painting near Whitehall
Painting Contractors near Tourmakeady
Spray Painting near East Point
Painting and Decorating near Cloniffe
Painters near D9
Painters near Beaumont
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work site, completion item is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and persistent discolorations are tough to get rid of and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations ensure any stains are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any problem locations it is vital to get the professional suggestions from a painting professional and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the concern and suggest the best ways to move on without needing to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is important to note how unclean the exterior is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often specified as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.