Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 22
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 22 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 22 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 22 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 22?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 22.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Dublin 22
Spray Painting near Clondalkin
Spray Painting near Quarryvale
Spray Painting near D12
Commercial Painting near Bluebell
Commercial Painting near Walkinstown
Painting and Decorating near Perrystown
Painting and Decorating near Terenure
Painters near Bawnogue
Spray Painting near Rowlagh
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is always rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home or business looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and stubborn spots are challenging to eliminate and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains make sure any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is necessary that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any issue areas it is important to get the expert recommendations from a painting specialist and take care of and damage right away to prevent more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert specialist look at the problem and suggest ways to progress without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is necessary to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.