Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 20
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 20 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 20 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 20 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 20?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 20.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Dublin 20
Spray Painting near Palmerstown
Painters near Lucan
House Painters near Saggart
Spray Painting near Rathcoole
Spray Painting near Newcastle
Painters near Adamstown
Painting and Decorating near Ballyoulaster
Spray Painting near Jobstown
Painting Contractors near Brittas
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more often than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are hard to eliminate and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains make sure any spots are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any problem areas it is essential to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and address and damage immediately to prevent more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor look at the concern and suggest the best ways to progress without needing to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact damage your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.