Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 18
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 18 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 18 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 18 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 18?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 18.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near D18
Painters near Foxrock
Painters near Dublin 18
Painting Contractors near Clonskeagh
Painters near Dublin 14
Spray Painting near Rathfarnham
Spray Painting near Goatstown
Painters near Roebuck
Spray Painting near Windy Arbour
House Painters near Ballsbridge
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, completion item is constantly fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not wish to consist of in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are challenging to remove and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains make sure any spots are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is necessary that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is necessary to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your outside. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional specialist look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move on without having to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of guarantees offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash outside surface areas might void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.