Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 18
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 18 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 18 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 18 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 18?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 18.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near D18
Spray Painting near Foxrock
Spray Painting near Dublin 18
Painting and Decorating near Clonskeagh
Spray Painting near Dublin 14
House Painters near Goatstown
Painting and Decorating near Rathfarnham
House Painters near Roebuck
Painters and Decorators near Windy Arbour
Painters and Decorators near Ballsbridge
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion item is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn discolorations are tough to remove and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots ensure any spots are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is important that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any issue locations it is necessary to get the expert recommendations from a painting contractor and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently examine the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor look at the concern and advise ways to progress without having to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repair work it is very important to note how dirty the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint surface. It is advised to perform regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash outside surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.