Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 17
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 17 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 17 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 17 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 17?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 17.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near D17
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 17
Spray Painting near Balgrifin
Painters and Decorators near Darndale
Painters and Decorators near Priorswood
Painting Contractors near Belcamp
Commercial Painting near Donaghmede
Commercial Painting near Dublin 5
Painting Contractors near Raheny
House Painters near Kinsealy-Drinan
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house feeling like a work website, completion item is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finishing after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that many people would not want to consist of in their budget plan more often than is essential. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are tough to remove and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations guarantee any spots are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is essential that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you discover any problem areas it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting contractor and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely inspect the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor look at the concern and advise the best ways to move on without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repair work it is important to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is typically specified as a condition of service warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.