Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 17
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 17 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 17 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 17 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 17?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 17.
Nearby areas that we cover:Commercial Painting near D17
Spray Painting near Dublin 17
Commercial Painting near Balgrifin
Commercial Painting near Darndale
Spray Painting near Priorswood
House Painters near Belcamp
Spray Painting near Donaghmede
Painters and Decorators near Dublin 5
Spray Painting near Raheny
Painting and Decorating near Kinsealy-Drinan
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work website, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their spending plan regularly than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted finish effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and stubborn spots are difficult to eliminate and should not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations make sure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue locations it is essential to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and take care of and damage instantly to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the outside of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and recommend ways to move on without needing to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repair work it is important to note how filthy the outside is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is often specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.