Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 16
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 16 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 16 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 16 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 16?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 16.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near D16
Painting Contractors near Dublin 16
Painters near Ballinteer
House Painters near Irishtown
Painters near Ringsend
Painting Contractors near Ballsbridge
Painting Contractors near D4
Painters near North Wall
Commercial Painting near Windy Arbour
House Painters near Lower Mount Street
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work website, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are challenging to remove and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots ensure any stains are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you frequently check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is important to get the professional guidance from a painting specialist and attend to and damage right away to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor look at the problem and advise the best ways to progress without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repairs it is essential to note how dirty the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.