Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 16 (D16) Dún Laoghaire–Rathdown, South Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, completion product is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is required. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent spots are hard to remove and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots ensure any stains are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is important that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any problem areas it is necessary to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and attend to and damage right away to avoid more major issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely inspect the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist look at the issue and suggest how to move on without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repair work it is necessary to note how unclean the exterior is. It is important to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is often specified as a condition of service warranties offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint surface. It is suggested to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.