Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 15
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 15 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 15 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 15 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 15?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 15.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Dublin 15
Painting and Decorating near Clonsilla
Commercial Painting near Ongar
Painters near Clonee
Painters and Decorators near Tyrellstown
Painters and Decorators near D7
Painters near Broadstone
Painting and Decorating near Arbout Hill
Painters near Smithfield
Painting Contractors near Cabra
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted finish effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are difficult to remove and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations ensure any spots are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any issue locations it is necessary to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and attend to and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist look at the issue and suggest ways to move forward without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repairs it is important to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.