Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 15
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 15 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 15 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 15 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 15?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 15.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Ongar
Painters and Decorators near Dublin 15
Painters near Clonsilla
Spray Painting near Tyrellstown
Painters near Clonee
Commercial Painting near Arbout Hill
Painting Contractors near D7
House Painters near Broadstone
Spray Painting near Cabra
Spray Painting near Smithfield
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent discolorations are hard to remove and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots ensure any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is essential that you often inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you discover any problem areas it is important to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to prevent more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently examine the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist look at the concern and recommend ways to move forward without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is important to note how filthy the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint finish. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas may void the service warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.