Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 14
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 14 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 14 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 14 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 14?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 14.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Clonskeagh
Painters and Decorators near Dublin 14
Painters and Decorators near Donnybrook
Commercial Painting near D18
Commercial Painting near Foxrock
Spray Painting near Dublin 18
Painting Contractors near Goatstown
Painters and Decorators near Rathfarnham
Spray Painting near Sandyford
Spray Painting near Ranelagh
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion item is always fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not want to include in their budget plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent discolorations are difficult to remove and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains guarantee any spots are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is essential that you frequently inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue areas it is essential to get the professional advice from a painting professional and address and damage immediately to avoid more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert contractor look at the concern and recommend how to move on without having to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to note how unclean the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint finish. It is suggested to perform normal pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.