Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 14
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 14 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 14 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 14 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 14?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 14.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Clonskeagh
Painting Contractors near Dublin 14
Painters and Decorators near Donnybrook
Commercial Painting near Dublin 18
Painting Contractors near D18
Spray Painting near Foxrock
Painters near Rathfarnham
Painters near Goatstown
Painters and Decorators near Sandyford
Commercial Painting near Ranelagh
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work website, completion product is constantly gratifying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not wish to include in their budget regularly than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted finish correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent discolorations are hard to get rid of and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is necessary to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely inspect the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the concern and advise ways to move on without needing to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue locations or repair work it is important to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is important to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is typically specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint finish. It is suggested to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.