Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 12
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 12 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 12 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 12 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 12?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 12.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Crumlin
Painters near Dublin 12
Painters and Decorators near Dolphin's Barn
Painting Contractors near D8
Commercial Painting near South Circular Road
Spray Painting near Ballyfermot
House Painters near Cherry Orchard
Painting Contractors near Dublin 10
Painting Contractors near D10
Spray Painting near Kilmainham
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is always satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are difficult to eliminate and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent discolorations make sure any stains are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is necessary that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you notice any issue areas it is necessary to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional specialist look at the problem and recommend the best ways to move on without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repair work it is very important to note how filthy the exterior is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.