Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 11
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 11 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 11 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 11 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 11?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 11.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Dubber
Commercial Painting near Dublin 11
Painting and Decorating near Old Finglas Road
Painters near Balcurris
Painters near Mulhuddart
House Painters near Balbutcher
Commercial Painting near Finglas
Commercial Painting near Glasnevin Cemetry
Painting Contractors near Sandyhill
Spray Painting near Kilshane Cross
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finishing after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is required. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are hard to get rid of and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains make sure any stains are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is necessary to get the expert advice from a painting professional and attend to and damage right away to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently examine the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the issue and recommend the best ways to progress without needing to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repairs it is very important to note how unclean the exterior is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is frequently stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.