Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 11
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 11 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 11 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 11 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 11?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 11.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Old Finglas Road
House Painters near Balcurris
Spray Painting near Dubber
House Painters near Dublin 11
Painters near Mulhuddart
Painters near Finglas
Painters and Decorators near Glasnevin Cemetry
Painters and Decorators near Balbutcher
Painting and Decorating near Kilshane Cross
Commercial Painting near Sandyhill
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion item is always fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not want to include in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are hard to get rid of and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations ensure any stains are tidied up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is important that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any issue locations it is vital to get the professional advice from a painting specialist and attend to and damage right away to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely inspect the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional specialist look at the problem and recommend ways to progress without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repair work it is very important to note how unclean the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas might void the service warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.