Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 10
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 10 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 10 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 10 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 10?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 10.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Cherry Orchard
Painting Contractors near Dublin 10
House Painters near D10
Painters and Decorators near Ballyfermot
House Painters near Crumlin
House Painters near Dublin 12
Painting and Decorating near South Circular Road
Spray Painting near D8
Painters near Dolphin's Barn
Painters near Kilmainham
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end item is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are hard to get rid of and need to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains make sure any spots are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any problem areas it is essential to get the expert recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage right away to avoid more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and suggest how to move on without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to note how filthy the outside is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint surface. It is advised to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash outside surfaces might void the guarantee offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.