Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 10
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 10 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 10 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 10 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 10?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 10.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Dublin 10
Painting and Decorating near D10
Painters near Ballyfermot
Painting Contractors near Cherry Orchard
Commercial Painting near Crumlin
Painters and Decorators near Dublin 12
Commercial Painting near South Circular Road
Painters near Dolphin's Barn
Painters and Decorators near D8
Painters and Decorators near Kilmainham
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion item is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their budget regularly than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted finish effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent stains are challenging to get rid of and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains ensure any stains are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you notice any issue areas it is vital to get the expert recommendations from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional specialist look at the concern and advise how to progress without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is typically stated as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.