Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 1
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 1 are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 1 Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 1 Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Dublin 1?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 1.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Amiens Street
Spray Painting near Dublin 1
Painting Contractors near Talbot Street
Painting Contractors near North Strand
Painters near D3
Painters near Ballybough
Spray Painting near Abbey Street
Painting Contractors near D1
Painting Contractors near O'Connell Street
Commercial Painting near Mountjoy Square
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are tough to eliminate and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots make sure any discolorations are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any problem areas it is vital to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently examine the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist look at the concern and advise the best ways to move forward without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem areas or repairs it is important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically specified as a condition of warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint surface. It is advised to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.