Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Dublin 1 (D1)
Our Painters and Decorators in Dublin 1 (D1) are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Dublin 1 (D1) Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Dublin 1 (D1) Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Dublin 1 (D1)?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Dublin 1 (D1).
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget plan more often than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and stubborn discolorations are hard to get rid of and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is necessary that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any problem locations it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and take care of and damage immediately to avoid more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently check the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor take a look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move forward without having to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue locations or repairs it is important to note how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is often stated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.