Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Drumcondra
Our Painters and Decorators in Drumcondra are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Drumcondra Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Drumcondra Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Drumcondra?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Drumcondra.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Dublin 9
Painting Contractors near Elm Mount
Spray Painting near Drumcondra
Painting Contractors near Finglas Road
Painting Contractors near Sillogue
Painters near Cremore
Commercial Painting near Phibsboro
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 7
Painters near East Point
Commercial Painting near Cloniffe
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work website, completion product is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint covering after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent spots are hard to eliminate and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains make sure any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any problem areas it is necessary to get the professional advice from a painting professional and address and damage right away to avoid more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently check the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert specialist take a look at the issue and advise the best ways to move forward without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is important to note how dirty the outside is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of guarantees offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.