Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Drumcondra
Our Painters and Decorators in Drumcondra are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Drumcondra Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Drumcondra Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Drumcondra?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Drumcondra.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Drumcondra
Commercial Painting near Dublin 9
Painters and Decorators near Elm Mount
Painting Contractors near Sillogue
Painters and Decorators near Cremore
House Painters near Finglas Road
Painters near Phibsboro
Painters near Dublin 7
Painting Contractors near East Point
Painters near Cloniffe
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end product is always gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finishing after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are tough to remove and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots ensure any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you discover any problem areas it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to prevent more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently check the exterior of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and suggest ways to move forward without needing to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint surface. It is advised to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash outside surface areas might void the service warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.