Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Drogheda
Our Painters and Decorators in Drogheda are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Drogheda Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Drogheda Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Drogheda?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Drogheda.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Drogheda
Painters near Monasterevin
Painters near Lackagh
Painters and Decorators near Crosskeys
Painting and Decorating near Ballybrittas
House Painters near Cherryville
Painting Contractors near Bracknagh
Spray Painting near Portarlington
Painting and Decorating near Cushina
Painting Contractors near Nahana
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work site, the end item is constantly rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are difficult to remove and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations make sure any stains are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is essential that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any problem locations it is necessary to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and advise the best ways to move on without having to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to note how filthy the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surfaces may void the warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.