Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Clondalkin
Our Painters and Decorators in Clondalkin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Clondalkin Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Clondalkin Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Clondalkin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Clondalkin.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Dublin 22
Commercial Painting near Clondalkin
Commercial Painting near Quarryvale
Painters near D12
Spray Painting near Bluebell
Painting Contractors near Perrystown
Painters and Decorators near Terenure
Painters near Walkinstown
Painting and Decorating near Bawnogue
Spray Painting near Rowlagh
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work website, the end item is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not wish to include in their budget plan more often than is required. Keeping a recently painted surface properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and stubborn discolorations are difficult to remove and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots make sure any stains are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is essential that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any issue locations it is necessary to get the expert advice from a painting specialist and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional specialist look at the concern and advise the best ways to move on without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is very important to note how dirty the outside is. It is important to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surface areas might void the guarantee offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.