Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Celbridge
Our Painters and Decorators in Celbridge are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Celbridge Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Celbridge Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Celbridge?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Celbridge.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Celbridge
House Painters near Ballyoulaster
Spray Painting near Kilwoghan
Commercial Painting near Leixip
Painting and Decorating near Leixlip
Painters and Decorators near Newcastle
Painting and Decorating near Straffan
Spray Painting near Adamstown
Painters near Maynooth
Commercial Painting near Lucan
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is always rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that most people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are hard to get rid of and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots make sure any discolorations are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you regularly examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any issue areas it is essential to get the professional recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional specialist look at the problem and recommend ways to move on without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue locations or repair work it is very important to note how unclean the exterior is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.