Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Booterstown
Our Painters and Decorators in Booterstown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Booterstown Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Booterstown Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Booterstown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Booterstown.
Nearby areas that we cover:Commercial Painting near Booterstown
Painters and Decorators near Cabinteely
Painters near Mount Merrion
Painters and Decorators near Leopardstown
Painting Contractors near Blackrock
Commercial Painting near Dublin 4
Painters and Decorators near Merrion
Painters and Decorators near Stillorgan
Painting Contractors near Donnybrook
Painting Contractors near Sandymount
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work website, completion product is constantly fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your property appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is a cost that many people would not wish to include in their spending plan regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent stains are difficult to remove and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains make sure any stains are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is vital that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any problem areas it is essential to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and take care of and damage instantly to avoid more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional specialist look at the issue and suggest how to move on without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is very important to note how dirty the outside is. It is important to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas might void the warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.