Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Blanchardstown
Our Painters and Decorators in Blanchardstown are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Blanchardstown Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Blanchardstown Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Blanchardstown?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Blanchardstown.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Blanchardstown
Painting Contractors near D15
Painting Contractors near Corduff
Commercial Painting near Castleknock
House Painters near Coolmine
Painting Contractors near Smithfield
Spray Painting near Cabra
Commercial Painting near Dublin 15
Painters near Clonsilla
Painting Contractors near Ongar
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your house sensation like a work website, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not wish to include in their spending plan more often than is required. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are hard to get rid of and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains ensure any spots are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you discover any problem areas it is vital to get the professional guidance from a painting specialist and address and damage immediately to avoid more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently inspect the outside of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you discover any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor look at the problem and advise how to move forward without needing to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the guarantee supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.