Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Blackrock
Our Painters and Decorators in Blackrock are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Blackrock Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Blackrock Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Blackrock?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Blackrock.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters and Decorators near Blackrock
Spray Painting near Booterstown
Commercial Painting near Monkstown
Painting Contractors near Cabinteely
Painting and Decorating near Stillorgan
Painters near Deansgrange
Painting Contractors near Mount Merrion
House Painters near Leopardstown
Painters near Dublin 4
Painters and Decorators near Merrion
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more often than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent stains are difficult to get rid of and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is important that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem locations it is essential to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and take care of and damage right away to avoid more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely inspect the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make certain to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the concern and suggest ways to move on without needing to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new look every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue areas or repairs it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas may void the guarantee supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.