Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Bayside
Our Painters and Decorators in Bayside are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Bayside Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Bayside Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Bayside?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Bayside.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Bayside
House Painters near Dublin 5
Spray Painting near Raheny
House Painters near D17
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 17
Painters and Decorators near Balgrifin
Painting and Decorating near Portmarnock
Spray Painting near Donaghmede
Painting and Decorating near Darndale
Painting Contractors near Harmonstown
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, completion product is constantly rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn stains are hard to get rid of and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is important that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you see any problem locations it is necessary to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to avoid more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently inspect the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor look at the issue and advise how to move forward without needing to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repairs it is important to note how unclean the outside is. It is important to occasionally wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint surface. It is suggested to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas may void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.