Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Ballymount
Our Painters and Decorators in Ballymount are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballymount Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballymount Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Ballymount?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballymount.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after completion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is essential. Keeping a freshly painted surface effectively preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are tough to eliminate and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots guarantee any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any problem locations it is important to get the professional advice from a painting specialist and address and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor look at the problem and suggest ways to move forward without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is very important to note how filthy the outside is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often specified as a condition of warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash outside surface areas may void the guarantee provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Ballymount (Irish: Baile an Mhóta, meaning “town of the moat”), is a locality on the south side of Dublin, near the mainly residential areas of Walkinstown to the east, Tallaght to the west and Greenhills to the south. Ballymount is accessed by a number of public bus routes from Dublin city centre, and via the Red Cow Stop on the Red Luas Line, and it houses one of the largest industrial zones in Ireland.
Ballymount is divided by the M50 motorway. On the west side of the divide is the more residential area of Kingswood, and most of the industrial land is on the east. Well-known companies based in Ballymount include Smurfit, The Bag Shop Ltd., TV3 Television Network, DHL, Johnson Brothers and Excel.