Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Ballsbridge
Our Painters and Decorators in Ballsbridge are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ballsbridge Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ballsbridge Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Ballsbridge?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ballsbridge.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Ballsbridge
Painting and Decorating near D4
Spray Painting near Windy Arbour
House Painters near Roebuck
Painters near D16
Painting and Decorating near Dublin 16
Painting Contractors near Ballinteer
Painting Contractors near Upper Baggot Street
Spray Painting near Dame street
Painters near D18
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home sensation like a work website, completion product is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home or business appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not want to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is essential. Keeping a recently painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our pointers on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap option lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and stubborn stains are difficult to remove and must not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations guarantee any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is important that you frequently inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any issue locations it is vital to get the expert recommendations from a painting contractor and attend to and damage immediately to prevent more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have a professional contractor take a look at the issue and suggest the best ways to move on without needing to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repairs it is essential to note how unclean the exterior is. It is important to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is suggested to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surfaces might void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.