Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Baldoyle
Our Painters and Decorators in Baldoyle are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Baldoyle Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Baldoyle Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Baldoyle?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Baldoyle.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Baldoyle
House Painters near Airfield
Painters near Harmonstown
Commercial Painting near Kilbarrack
Painting Contractors near Dublin 5
Painters near Raheny
Painting and Decorating near Donaghmede
House Painters near D5
Painters near Artane
Commercial Painting near Coolock
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you care for the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not want to include in their spending plan more often than is essential. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are challenging to get rid of and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations ensure any discolorations are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you regularly examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any issue areas it is essential to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and take care of and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the exterior of your home or business to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional contractor look at the issue and advise ways to progress without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is necessary to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is often stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is suggested to perform typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas may void the guarantee supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.