Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Athy
Our Painters and Decorators in Athy are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Athy Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Athy Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Athy?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Athy.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, completion product is always gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your house looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that the majority of people would not want to include in their budget plan more often than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent stains are tough to eliminate and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations make sure any spots are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is vital that you regularly check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you see any problem areas it is vital to get the professional guidance from a painting professional and address and damage immediately to prevent more severe issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the concern and recommend how to move forward without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repair work it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is vital to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint surface. It is advised to carry out normal pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Athy (/əˈθaɪ/;Irish: Baile Átha Í, meaning “town of the ford of Ae”) is a market town at the meeting of the River Barrow and the Grand Canal in south-west County Kildare, Ireland, 72 kilometres southwest of Dublin. A population of 9,677 (as of the 2016 census) makes it the sixth largest town in Kildare and the 50th largest in the Republic of Ireland, with a growth rate of approximately 60% since the 2002 census.
Athy or Baile Átha Í is named after a 2nd-century Celtic chieftain, Ae, who is said to have been killed on the river crossing, thus giving the town its name “the town of Ae’s ford”.