Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Athy
Our Painters and Decorators in Athy are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Athy Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Athy Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Athy?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Athy.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting Contractors near Athy
Painters and Decorators near Kilberry
Spray Painting near Kilmorony
Painters near Ardscull
Painters and Decorators near Ballylynan
Spray Painting near Ballintubbert
Painters and Decorators near Fontstown
House Painters near Vicarstown
Spray Painting near Kilkea
Painters and Decorators near Maganey
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not want to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn spots are challenging to remove and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains guarantee any spots are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you often inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you see any problem areas it is vital to get the professional advice from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and recommend the best ways to move forward without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue locations or repairs it is very important to note how unclean the exterior is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently specified as a condition of warranties provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint finish. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surfaces may void the guarantee supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.