Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Athlone
Our Painters and Decorators in Athlone are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Athlone Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Athlone Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Athlone?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Athlone.
Nearby areas that we cover:Commercial Painting near Athlone
Painting Contractors near Passage
House Painters near Hill Street
Commercial Painting near Ballykeeran
House Painters near Fardrum
Commercial Painting near Cornafulla
Spray Painting near Glasson
Painting Contractors near Bealin
Spray Painting near Kiltoom
Painters and Decorators near Brideswell
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house feeling like a work website, completion item is always fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after conclusion. The upkeep of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their spending plan regularly than is required. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our tips on keeping and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent spots are hard to remove and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations make sure any discolorations are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is important that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you see any problem locations it is important to get the expert suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage right away to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently check the exterior of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional specialist look at the issue and suggest the best ways to progress without needing to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue locations or repair work it is necessary to note how dirty the exterior is. It is essential to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas may void the guarantee provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.