Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Athboy
Our Painters and Decorators in Athboy are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Athboy Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Athboy Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Athboy?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Athboy.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Athboy
House Painters near Balrath
Spray Painting near Kildalkey
Painting and Decorating near Kilbride
Commercial Painting near Clonmellon
Commercial Painting near Cortown
Painters and Decorators near Kilskeer
Painting and Decorating near Bohermeen
Spray Painting near Dunderry
Painters near Ballivor
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your home feeling like a work site, completion item is always fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to consist of in their spending plan regularly than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and stubborn spots are tough to get rid of and must not be continuously scrubbed hard as this might result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains make sure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps keep the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any problem locations it is vital to get the expert recommendations from a painting specialist and address and damage instantly to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely examine the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert specialist look at the issue and suggest ways to move forward without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint surface. It is advised to carry out regular pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.