Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Athboy
Our Painters and Decorators in Athboy are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Athboy Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Athboy Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Athboy?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Athboy.
Nearby areas that we cover:
- House Painters Drimnagh
- Painters Oldcastle, County Meath
- Commercial Painting Broadstone
- House Painters Templeogue
- Painters Dolphin’s Barn
- Painters Ranelagh
- Painting And Decorating Dundrum
- Painting Contractors Drimnagh
- Painters And Decorators Dublin 6W (D6W) Dublin, South Dublin
- Painters Dún Laoghaire
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work website, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is essential. Keeping a newly painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that very old and persistent spots are tough to get rid of and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations guarantee any spots are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is necessary that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you discover any problem locations it is important to get the expert guidance from a painting contractor and take care of and damage immediately to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine gradually. It is recommended to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the outside of your property to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you discover any problems such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and recommend the best ways to progress without having to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to occasionally wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is often stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash outside surface areas might void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Athboy (Irish: Baile Átha Buí, meaning “Town of the Yellow Ford”),is a small agricultural town located in County Meath.The town is located on the Yellow Ford River, in wooded country near the County Westmeath border.
In medieval times it was a walled stronghold of the Pale. Eoin Roe O’Neill took it in 1643, and six years later Oliver Cromwell camped his army on the Hill of Ward nearby. Also known as Tlachtga, the Hill of Ward was the location for the pagan feast of Samhain, the precursor of modern-day Halloween.