Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Ashford
Our Painters and Decorators in Ashford are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ashford Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ashford Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Ashford?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ashford.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Ashford
House Painters near Ballinalea
Commercial Painting near Rathnew
Painting and Decorating near Ballycullen
Commercial Painting near Glenealy
Painting and Decorating near Wicklow
Painters and Decorators near Newtownmountkennedy
Painting and Decorating near Annamoe
Commercial Painting near Glendarragh
Painters and Decorators near Kilcoole
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is constantly fulfilling.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you care for the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is essential to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that many people would not want to include in their budget plan more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and persistent spots are tough to get rid of and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains ensure any discolorations are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is vital that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is vital to get the expert recommendations from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional contractor look at the problem and recommend the best ways to progress without needing to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repairs it is very important to keep in mind how dirty the exterior is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Yearly cleaning is often specified as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surfaces might void the service warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.