Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offers the best Painters and Decorators service throughout Ashford, County Wicklow
Our Painters and Decorators in Ashford, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ashford, County Wicklow Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ashford, County Wicklow Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters And Decorators In Ashford, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
Painters And Decorators Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ashford, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work site, the end item is constantly rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your house appearing like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not wish to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a newly painted surface properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that very old and stubborn stains are challenging to get rid of and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn spots make sure any discolorations are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you often inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you discover any problem areas it is necessary to get the professional advice from a painting contractor and attend to and damage right away to prevent more severe problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you observe any issues such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert contractor look at the concern and suggest ways to progress without having to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions might need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue locations or repairs it is very important to note how filthy the exterior is. It is essential to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is often specified as a condition of guarantees offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually harm your paint finish. It is recommended to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Ashford (Irish: Áth na Fuinseoige), historically known as Ballymacahara (Irish: Baile Mhic Aodha Charraigh), is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It lies on the River Vartry and at the meeting of the R772, R763 and R764 regional roads. The village was formerly on the main Dublin–Wexford route, the N11, but was bypassed by the new N11 in 2004.
Ashford is about 3 km (1.9 mi) north of Rathnew, which is on the outskirts of the county town of Wicklow.