Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Ashbourne
Our Painters and Decorators in Ashbourne are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ashbourne Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ashbourne Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Ashbourne?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ashbourne.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Ashbourne
Spray Painting near Killeglan
Painters and Decorators near Curragha
Painters and Decorators near Ratoath
Painting Contractors near Oldtown
Painting and Decorating near Ardcath
Painters and Decorators near Garristown
Painters and Decorators near Kilsallaghan
House Painters near Killsallaghan
Commercial Painting near Wilkinstown
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work website, the end item is constantly rewarding.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not want to include in their spending plan regularly than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and stubborn stains are difficult to get rid of and ought to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is vital that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any problem locations it is important to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and address and damage instantly to prevent more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently check the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and suggest the best ways to progress without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem locations or repair work it is important to note how dirty the exterior is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really harm your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint producer and painting applicators.