Welcome to Aqua Painters and Decorators Ltd offering the very best Painters and Decorators service throughout Addison
Our Painters and Decorators in Addison are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Addison Painters and Decorators have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Addison Painters and Decorators and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional Painters and Decorators In Addison?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional Painters and Decorators service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Addison.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near North Inner City
Painters and Decorators near Ballygal
Painting and Decorating near D11
Painters near Addison
Painters near Glasnevin Cemetry
Spray Painting near Balbutcher
House Painters near Finglas
Spray Painting near Glasnevin
Painting Contractors near Violet Hill
Painters near Ballymun
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home feeling like a work site, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint task is how you look after the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget more frequently than is required. Keeping a newly painted finish correctly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and persistent stains are difficult to eliminate and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent spots make sure any stains are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any issue locations it is necessary to get the expert recommendations from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to prevent more serious issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you observe any problems such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert contractor look at the issue and advise the best ways to move on without having to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is vital to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is frequently stated as a condition of guarantees provided by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas may void the warranty supplied by the paint producer and painting applicators.