Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Wicklow
Our House Painters in Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Wicklow House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Wicklow House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that many people would not want to consist of in their budget regularly than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and stubborn discolorations are tough to eliminate and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots ensure any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is important that you frequently examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any problem areas it is vital to get the professional suggestions from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to prevent more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the outside of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard be sure to do a visual evaluation of your outside. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and suggest the best ways to progress without having to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name brand-new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repair work it is necessary to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces may void the service warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Wicklow (Irish: Cill Mhantáin, meaning “church of the toothless one”) is the county town of County Wicklow and the capital of the Mid-East Region in Ireland. Located south of Dublin on the east coast of the island, it has a population of 10,584 according to the 2016 census. The town is to the east of the N11 route between Dublin and Wexford. Wicklow is also linked to the rail network, with Dublin commuter services now extending to the town. Additional services connect with Arklow, Wexford and Rosslare Europort, a main ferry port. There is also a commercial port, mainly importing timber and textiles. The River Vartry is the main river which flows through the town.
Wicklow town forms a rough semicircle around Wicklow harbour. To the immediate north lies ‘The Murrough’, a popular grassy walking area beside the sea, and the eastern coastal strip. The Murrough is a place of growing commercial use, so much so that a road by-passing the town directly to the commercial part of the area commenced construction in 2008 and was completed in summer of 2010. The eastern coastal strip includes Wicklow bay, a crescent shaped stone beach approximately 10 km in length.