Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Thomas Street
Our House Painters in Thomas Street are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Thomas Street House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Thomas Street House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Thomas Street?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Thomas Street.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Dublin 8
Commercial Painting near Thomas Street
Commercial Painting near The Coombe
Painters and Decorators near Merchants Quay
House Painters near Phoenix Park
House Painters near Four Courts
Painting Contractors near Lord Edward Street
Spray Painting near Marlboro Street
Commercial Painting near Ekm Mont
House Painters near St. Mobi Road
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your house a new look. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion item is always rewarding.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that most people would not want to include in their budget more often than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that very old and persistent spots are hard to eliminate and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains ensure any stains are cleaned up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming permanent.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any problem locations it is important to get the expert advice from a painting contractor and take care of and damage right away to avoid more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the outside of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor look at the issue and suggest ways to progress without needing to wait till the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new look every two years.
- After you have checked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is vital to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is frequently specified as a condition of warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint surface. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to yearly wash exterior surface areas might void the guarantee offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.