Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Straffan
Our House Painters in Straffan are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Straffan House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Straffan House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Straffan?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Straffan.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Straffan
Painters and Decorators near Mainham
Spray Painting near Celbridge
Painting and Decorating near Clane
Commercial Painting near Kilwoghan
Commercial Painting near Newcastle
Painting and Decorating near Ballyoulaster
Painters and Decorators near Maynooth
Commercial Painting near Sallins
Painters near Laragh
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your home sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house feeling like a work site, the end product is constantly gratifying.
The most vital part of a paint job is how you look after the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your home or business appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their budget more frequently than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish correctly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a few extra years between repainting. Here are our ideas on maintaining and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap service gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and persistent spots are tough to remove and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains make sure any stains are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the appearance of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you often check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you discover any problem areas it is important to get the professional advice from a painting specialist and take care of and damage immediately to avoid more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly inspect the outside of your home to ensure you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard be sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you see any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have an expert contractor take a look at the concern and recommend the best ways to move on without needing to wait until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new look every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is typically stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can really damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surfaces might void the warranty supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.