Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout South County Dublin
Our House Painters in South County Dublin are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our South County Dublin House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our South County Dublin House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In South County Dublin?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in South County Dublin.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near South County Dublin
House Painters near Island Bridge
House Painters near D6
House Painters near Dartry
Painting and Decorating near Milltown
Painting Contractors near Dublin 6
Painters near Rathgar
Painters near Dundrum
Painters and Decorators near Haroldscross
House Painters near Howth
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work website, completion item is always gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint coating after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a house is an expenditure that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has actually been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn spots are challenging to get rid of and should not be constantly scrubbed hard as this might lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent spots guarantee any spots are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps preserve the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is essential that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any issue locations it is important to get the expert recommendations from a painting contractor and attend to and damage instantly to prevent more severe issues.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your property to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist look at the issue and recommend the best ways to move on without needing to wait until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every two years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repair work it is essential to note how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is often stated as a condition of guarantees supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform typical pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surface areas may void the guarantee supplied by the paint maker and painting applicators.