Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Smithfield
Our House Painters in Smithfield are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Smithfield House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Smithfield House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Smithfield?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Smithfield.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painting and Decorating near Smithfield
Painters and Decorators near Cabra
Painting Contractors near D15
Painting Contractors near Blanchardstown
Painters near Cappagh
Painting and Decorating near Violet Hill
Painters and Decorators near Ballymun
Painting and Decorating near Clonsilla
House Painters near Ongar
House Painters near Dublin 15
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and fresh. Although it can often be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is always fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that most people would not want to include in their spending plan more often than is needed. Keeping a newly painted finish effectively kept can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and persistent stains are hard to eliminate and ought to not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations guarantee any stains are cleaned up quickly to avoid drying up and becoming permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is vital that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you discover any problem locations it is necessary to get the expert suggestions from a painting professional and take care of and damage right away to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, especially windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely examine the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you see any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the concern and suggest how to progress without needing to wait up until the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem areas or repair work it is important to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more often you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is often stipulated as a condition of warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.