Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Sandyford
Our House Painters in Sandyford are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Sandyford House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Sandyford House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Sandyford?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Sandyford.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Sandyford
Painting and Decorating near Kilternan
Painters near Leopardstown
Spray Painting near Clonskeagh
Commercial Painting near Dublin 14
Painting and Decorating near Carrickmines
Painters near Donnybrook
House Painters near Dundrum
Commercial Painting near Mount Merrion
Commercial Painting near Goatstown
It is an exciting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is constantly fulfilling.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finish after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not want to include in their budget more often than is required. Keeping a freshly painted finish correctly preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and taking care of your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option lightly scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn stains are difficult to eliminate and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists preserve the look of the paint job and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is necessary that you regularly check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you see any problem areas it is essential to get the professional suggestions from a painting professional and take care of and damage instantly to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you frequently inspect the exterior of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you notice any issues such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional specialist take a look at the issue and recommend ways to move on without having to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have checked for any issue areas or repair work it is necessary to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically specified as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint surface. It is suggested to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas may void the service warranty provided by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.