Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Rathgar
Our House Painters in Rathgar are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathgar House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathgar House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Rathgar?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathgar.
Nearby areas that we cover:Painters near Rathgar
House Painters near Milltown
House Painters near Dublin 6
Painting and Decorating near South County Dublin
Painting and Decorating near Island Bridge
Painting and Decorating near Howth
House Painters near Tallaght
House Painters near D24
Painters near D6
Spray Painting near Dartry
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your home sensation like a work website, the end item is always gratifying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is necessary to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to include in their budget plan regularly than is necessary. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately preserved can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been collected.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap option gently scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that older and stubborn discolorations are challenging to eliminate and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to permanent damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains ensure any stains are tidied up immediately to avoid drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or so.
- It is important that you frequently inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more serious issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any issue areas it is necessary to get the professional guidance from a painting specialist and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunlight, especially doors and windows frames, will lose shine in time. It is recommended to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you routinely check the exterior of your home to ensure you are on top of any modifications or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual assessment of your outside. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or any other problems that are calling out for repair make certain to have an expert contractor look at the issue and advise how to move forward without needing to wait till the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue locations or repairs it is essential to note how unclean the outside is. It is important to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual washing is typically stipulated as a condition of warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint finish. It is recommended to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, especially the failure to annually wash outside surface areas might void the guarantee offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.