Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Rathdrum, County Wicklow
Our House Painters in Rathdrum, County Wicklow are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Rathdrum, County Wicklow House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Rathdrum, County Wicklow House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Rathdrum, County Wicklow?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Rathdrum, County Wicklow.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a problem to have your house sensation like a work site, the end item is constantly fulfilling.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you look after the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your home appearing like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that many people would not wish to include in their budget regularly than is necessary. Keeping a freshly painted surface properly kept can extend the life of the painted surface and add a few extra years in between repainting. Here are our pointers on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and mild soap solution lightly scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that very old and stubborn discolorations are difficult to get rid of and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent stains make sure any discolorations are cleaned up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Regular cleaning assists keep the look of the paint job and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you observe any problem locations it is essential to get the expert guidance from a painting specialist and take care of and damage right away to avoid more major issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine with time. It is advised to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you frequently examine the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any modifications or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual inspection of your exterior. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have an expert specialist look at the issue and advise ways to move forward without needing to wait until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any problem areas or repairs it is essential to keep in mind how dirty the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really harm your paint finish. It is advised to carry out typical pressure washing with your garden tube and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces might void the guarantee provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.
Rathdrum (Irish: Ráth Droma, meaning “Ringfort of the Ridge”) is a village in County Wicklow, Ireland. It is situated high on the western side of the Avonmore river valley, which flows through the Vale of Clara.
Born in Rathdrum: