Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Portmarnock
Our House Painters in Portmarnock are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Portmarnock House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Portmarnock House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Portmarnock?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Portmarnock.
Nearby areas that we cover:
- Painters And Decorators Kilteel
- Painting Contractors Straffan
- Painting And Decorating Rathfarnham
- Spray Painting Dublin 15 (D15) Fingal
- Spray Painting Boyerstown
- Painters Arklow
- Painting Contractors Rathmines
- Painting And Decorating Donnycarney
- Painters And Decorators Skryne
- Commercial Painting Harold’s Cross
It is an interesting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your house feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your house sensation like a work website, completion product is constantly satisfying.
The most important part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The upkeep of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is essential to keeping your home appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expense that the majority of people would not wish to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a recently painted surface effectively preserved can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years between repainting. Here are our ideas on keeping and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and persistent spots are hard to get rid of and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent persistent stains guarantee any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and ending up being long-term.
- Regular cleaning assists maintain the look of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years or two.
- It is vital that you often check your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you notice any problem areas it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and address and damage immediately to prevent more serious problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly windows and door frames, will lose shine in time. It is advised to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly check the exterior of your house to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair be sure to have a professional contractor take a look at the problem and recommend the best ways to progress without having to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem locations or repair work it is essential to keep in mind how filthy the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the develop. Annual cleaning is typically stipulated as a condition of service warranties provided by paint manufacturers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can actually damage your paint surface. It is recommended to perform typical pressure cleaning with your garden pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to every year wash exterior surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.
Portmarnock (Irish: Port Mearnóg) is a coastal suburban village in Fingal, Ireland, with significant beaches and one of Ireland’s best-known golf clubs, a modest commercial core, and inland residential estates.
Portmarnock is also a civil parish in the ancient barony of Coolock.