Aqua House Painters Ltd offers the best House Painters service throughout Ongar
Our House Painters in Ongar are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Ongar House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Ongar House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Ongar?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your
House Painters Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Ongar.
Nearby areas that we cover:
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is always satisfying.
The most fundamental part of a paint task is how you look after the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your property looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their budget regularly than is required. Keeping a recently painted finish appropriately kept can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few additional years in between repainting. Here are our tips on preserving and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to get rid of any dust which has been collected.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be regularly cleaned with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Note that older and persistent spots are challenging to eliminate and should not be continually scrubbed hard as this might result in long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn spots guarantee any spots are tidied up straight away to avoid drying up and ending up being irreversible.
- Frequent cleaning assists keep the appearance of the paint task and it is recommended to clean and wash walls as soon as a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is important that you frequently examine your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any problem locations it is essential to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and attend to and damage instantly to avoid more serious problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, specifically windows and door frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you see any problems such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have an expert specialist take a look at the problem and recommend the best ways to progress without needing to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand brand-new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any problem areas or repairs it is necessary to keep in mind how unclean the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to gather. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is typically stated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact damage your paint surface. It is recommended to carry out typical pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface substantially.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to every year wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty offered by the paint producer and painting applicators.
Useful links: National Guild. Construction Industry Register, Passive House Association.
Ongar can refer to:
In Essex, England: