Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Newcastle
Our House Painters in Newcastle are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Newcastle House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Newcastle House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Newcastle?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Newcastle.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Newcastle
Painters near Rathcoole
Commercial Painting near Lucan
Commercial Painting near Dublin 20
Painting Contractors near Palmerstown
Painters and Decorators near Saggart
Spray Painting near Adamstown
Painters near Ballyoulaster
Painters near Celbridge
Painting Contractors near Straffan
It is an interesting procedure to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be an annoyance to have your house sensation like a work site, the end product is always satisfying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is important to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is a cost that most people would not want to consist of in their budget plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a recently painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and add a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on maintaining and taking care of your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints utilized on interior walls are washable.
- This means they can be periodically cleaned up with a milk soap water solution. Using a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and persistent discolorations are challenging to remove and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To avoid persistent discolorations guarantee any stains are tidied up immediately to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations vulnerable to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is vital that you often examine your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first indication of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As soon as you observe any issue locations it is necessary to get the expert recommendations from a painting professional and address and damage instantly to avoid more major problems.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to use a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you routinely check the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make sure to do a visual assessment of your exterior. If you observe any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work be sure to have a professional contractor look at the issue and advise ways to progress without having to wait up until the issue gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features might have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to keep that brand brand-new look every two years.
- After you have actually looked for any problem areas or repair work it is essential to note how dirty the outside is. It is vital to sometimes wash down your exterior as dirt begins to collect. The more often you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is frequently stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can really damage your paint finish. It is recommended to perform normal pressure cleaning with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your outside maintenance. This will ensure your paint job lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to yearly wash exterior surfaces may void the warranty provided by the paint maker and painting applicators.