Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Naas
Our House Painters in Naas are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Naas House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Naas House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Naas?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Naas.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Naas
Painting and Decorating near Johnstown
House Painters near Sallins
Painting and Decorating near Carragh
Painting and Decorating near Eadestown
Spray Painting near Rathmore
Painters and Decorators near Clane
Spray Painting near Kilteel
House Painters near Prosperous
Spray Painting near Droichead Nua
It is an amazing process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your home a new look. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can in some cases be a nuisance to have your home sensation like a work site, the end product is constantly rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you care for the paint coating after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your property looking like new for longer.
The cost of re-painting a home is an expenditure that most people would not wish to include in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a newly painted surface appropriately maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and add a couple of additional years in between repainting. Here are our suggestions on keeping and looking after your paint job:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the final leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been gathered.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This suggests they can be occasionally cleaned up with a milk soap water option. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap solution lightly scrub the locations that have any light spots or marks. Note that very old and persistent discolorations are challenging to remove and must not be continually scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To avoid stubborn stains ensure any spots are tidied up straight away to prevent drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning assists maintain the appearance of the paint job and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For areas prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is suggested to get a single coat of paint done every two years approximately.
- It is essential that you regularly inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more major problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As quickly as you observe any problem locations it is essential to get the professional suggestions from a painting contractor and take care of and damage right away to prevent more severe problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is suggested to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Ensure you regularly examine the exterior of your property to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the backyard make certain to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you notice any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor look at the problem and suggest how to move forward without having to wait up until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand brand-new look every 2 years.
- After you have actually checked for any issue locations or repairs it is important to note how unclean the outside is. It is necessary to periodically wash down your outside as dirt begins to collect. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly washing is frequently stipulated as a condition of service warranties supplied by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure cleaning can in fact harm your paint surface. It is recommended to perform regular pressure cleaning with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint surface significantly.
Be proactive in your exterior upkeep. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive maintenance, particularly the failure to annually wash outside surfaces may void the warranty offered by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.