Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Mountnugent
Our House Painters in Mountnugent are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Mountnugent House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Mountnugent House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Mountnugent?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Mountnugent.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Ballynacree
Commercial Painting near Finnea
Commercial Painting near Ballymachugh
Commercial Painting near Finea
Commercial Painting near Oldcastle
Painters near Ballynarry
Spray Painting near Castlerahan
Painting Contractors near Ballyheelan
Painting and Decorating near Castlepollard
Painters and Decorators near Coole
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your house painted. It is the equivalent of offering your home a new look. It will leave you and your house feeling refreshed, clean and like new. Although it can in some cases be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, completion item is always rewarding.
The most fundamental part of a paint job is how you take care of the paint covering after conclusion. The maintenance of the interior and exterior of a structure post paint works is vital to keeping your home or business looking like brand-new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is a cost that the majority of people would not want to consist of in their budget more frequently than is essential. Keeping a recently painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a couple of extra years between repainting. Here are our pointers on keeping and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Recommended time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the last leading coat– this is to remove any dust which has been collected.
- Majority of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be occasionally cleaned with a milk soap water option. Using a sponge and moderate soap solution gently scrub the areas that have any light stains or marks. Keep in mind that older and persistent discolorations are tough to get rid of and ought to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could result in irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains ensure any stains are cleaned up straight away to avoid drying up and becoming long-term.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is advised to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations susceptible to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is recommended to obtain a single coat of paint done every 2 years approximately.
- It is important that you often inspect your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the very first sign of more severe problems such as water damage or seepage problems. As soon as you observe any problem locations it is essential to get the professional suggestions from a painting professional and address and damage right away to prevent more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunshine, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine with time. It is recommended to use a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
EXTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the outside of your house to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn make certain to do a visual evaluation of your exterior. If you notice any problems such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair make sure to have a professional contractor look at the problem and recommend ways to move forward without having to wait up until the issue gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames need to be checked for bubbles and fading. These functions may need to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to maintain that brand name new look every 2 years.
- After you have looked for any issue areas or repair work it is essential to note how filthy the exterior is. It is necessary to sometimes wash down your outside as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the develop. Annual washing is typically stipulated as a condition of guarantees offered by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can actually damage your paint finish. It is advised to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint surface considerably.
Be proactive in your exterior maintenance. This will guarantee your paint task lasts more years and will decrease the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to carry out proactive upkeep, especially the failure to yearly wash outside surfaces may void the service warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.