Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Merrion
Our House Painters in Merrion are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Merrion House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Merrion House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Merrion?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Merrion.
Nearby areas that we cover:House Painters near Merrion
Painting Contractors near Dublin 4
Commercial Painting near Sandymount
Painting Contractors near Donnybrook
Commercial Painting near Dublin 14
House Painters near Clonskeagh
Painting Contractors near Booterstown
Painting and Decorating near Windy Arbour
Painting Contractors near Dublin 18
Painters near D18
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of giving your home a face-lift. It will leave you and your home feeling revitalized, clean and fresh. Although it can often be a problem to have your home feeling like a work website, the end product is constantly satisfying.
The most vital part of a paint task is how you care for the paint finish after conclusion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is important to keeping your house looking like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a home is an expense that most people would not wish to consist of in their budget more frequently than is required. Keeping a newly painted surface effectively maintained can extend the life of the painted surface and include a few extra years between repainting. Here are our suggestions on preserving and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Suggested time to clean after a paint task is 2 weeks after application of the final top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This implies they can be regularly cleaned up with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and moderate soap service gently scrub the locations that have any light discolorations or marks. Keep in mind that older and stubborn stains are tough to eliminate and need to not be constantly scrubbed hard as this could lead to irreversible damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn stains ensure any stains are tidied up quickly to prevent drying up and ending up being permanent.
- Frequent cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls when a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s rooms, it is advised to obtain a single coat of paint done every two years or so.
- It is necessary that you frequently check your walls for any signs of peeling paint as this can be the first indication of more serious problems such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem locations it is vital to get the professional recommendations from a painting professional and take care of and damage instantly to avoid more major problems.
- Any areas exposed to sunshine, specifically doors and windows frames, will lose shine over time. It is recommended to apply a single coat every 2 years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly inspect the outside of your home to guarantee you are on top of any changes or abnormalities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the yard make sure to do a visual examination of your exterior. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or other problems that are calling out for repair work make certain to have a professional specialist take a look at the concern and recommend how to progress without having to wait till the problem gets any worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be checked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand name new appearance every 2 years.
- After you have actually looked for any issue locations or repair work it is necessary to note how unclean the outside is. It is essential to periodically wash down your outside as dirt starts to collect. The more regularly you do this, the less the build up. Annual cleaning is often stated as a condition of warranties supplied by paint producers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint finish. It is suggested to perform normal pressure washing with your garden hose pipe and a soft brush to loosen up dirt. This will brighten your paint finish significantly.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will ensure your paint task lasts more years and will reduce the need for regular re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive upkeep, particularly the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the guarantee supplied by the paint manufacturer and painting applicators.