Welcome to Aqua House Painters Ltd offering the very best House Painters service throughout Merrion Square
Our House Painters in Merrion Square are fully health and safety compliant and are experienced in painting and decorating a wide range of properties from commercial premises from hotels to new build housing estates. Our Merrion Square House Painters have done it all so choose Aqua Painting Contractors for the best possible finish!
Work with our Merrion Square House Painters and enjoy: Guaranteed quality workmanship, exceptional attention to detail, value for money, and excellent customer care. Aqua Painting Contractors always take great pride in their quality workmanship and will always use the best and highest quality materials to make sure that you are 100% satisfied, 100% of the time! No painter and decorator service in Manchester comes close!
Need Professional House Painters In Merrion Square?
We’ve Got You Covered For All Your Domestic And Commercial Painting & Decorating Needs!
Our professional House Painters service is used by people looking for interior decorators and exterior decorators, and we provide exterior decorating and interior decorating services to homes and commercial premises looking for painters and decorators in Merrion Square.
Nearby areas that we cover:Spray Painting near Merrion Square
Painting and Decorating near Portobello
Painters and Decorators near St. Stephen's Green
House Painters near Grafton street
Painters and Decorators near South Great Georges Street
Painting and Decorating near Temple Bar
Painting and Decorating near St. Mobi Road
Commercial Painting near Marlboro Street
Painters and Decorators near Ekm Mont
Painting and Decorating near Lord Edward Street
It is an exciting process to go through in getting your home painted. It is the equivalent of providing your house a face-lift. It will leave you and your house sensation revitalized, clean and like new. Although it can sometimes be a nuisance to have your home feeling like a work site, completion item is always gratifying.
The most important part of a paint task is how you take care of the paint finishing after completion. The maintenance of the exterior and interior of a building post paint works is necessary to keeping your property appearing like new for longer.
The expense of re-painting a house is an expenditure that many people would not want to consist of in their spending plan more frequently than is needed. Keeping a freshly painted finish properly maintained can extend the life of the painted surface area and include a couple of extra years in between repainting. Here are our tips on maintaining and looking after your paint task:
INTERIOR PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Advised time to clean after a paint job is 2 weeks after application of the last top coat– this is to eliminate any dust which has actually been gathered.
- Bulk of paints used on interior walls are washable.
- This indicates they can be periodically cleaned with a milk soap water service. Utilizing a sponge and mild soap service lightly scrub the locations that have any light stains or marks. Note that older and stubborn stains are tough to eliminate and need to not be continuously scrubbed hard as this could lead to long-term damage to the paint work.
- To prevent stubborn discolorations ensure any spots are cleaned up immediately to avoid drying up and becoming irreversible.
- Regular cleaning helps maintain the look of the paint task and it is suggested to clean and wash walls once a month.
- For locations prone to dirt and marks, e.g. Children’s spaces, it is advised to get a single coat of paint done every 2 years or two.
- It is vital that you often inspect your walls for any indications of peeling paint as this can be the first sign of more major issues such as water damage or seepage issues. As quickly as you notice any problem areas it is important to get the professional suggestions from a painting professional and attend to and damage immediately to avoid more serious issues.
- Any locations exposed to sunlight, particularly doors and windows frames, will lose shine gradually. It is advised to apply a single coat every two years to keep them looking fresh.
OUTSIDE PAINTWORK MAINTENANCE
- Guarantee you regularly check the outside of your home or business to ensure you are on top of any changes or irregularities. Whilst gardening or pottering around the lawn be sure to do a visual inspection of your outside. If you discover any concerns such as peeling paint or any other issues that are calling out for repair work make sure to have a professional specialist look at the concern and recommend how to move forward without needing to wait until the problem gets any even worse.
- All window sills and door frames have to be looked for bubbles and fading. These features may have to be sanded back and re-painted with one coat to preserve that brand new appearance every two years.
- After you have looked for any problem locations or repairs it is important to keep in mind how filthy the exterior is. It is essential to periodically wash down your exterior as dirt begins to gather. The more frequently you do this, the less the build up. Yearly cleaning is frequently stipulated as a condition of warranties offered by paint makers and painting applicators.
- Please note that high-pressure washing can in fact harm your paint surface. It is suggested to perform regular pressure washing with your garden hose and a soft brush to loosen dirt. This will brighten your paint finish substantially.
Be proactive in your outside upkeep. This will guarantee your paint job lasts more years and will decrease the requirement for frequent re-painting.
- Failure to undertake proactive maintenance, especially the failure to each year wash exterior surface areas might void the warranty offered by the paint maker and painting applicators.